Why Email Groups?
If you just need a full-featured mailing list.
$0 per member
- Unlimited Messages
- Up to 100 Members
- Advanced Moderation Features
- 1GB Storage Space
You can upgrade at any time
Almost all of our features.
$0.04 per member, per month
Everything in Free, plus:
- Direct Add Members
- Customizable Profiles and Member Data
- Unlimited Subgroups
- Files Section
- Photo Albums
- Real-time Chat
- Structured Databases
- Accept Donations From Members
- 30GB Storage Space
No credit card required
For larger groups, this is the plan for you.
$0.20 per member, per month
Everything in Premium, plus:
- Your Own Branding
- Your Own Domain
- Single Sign On, via Auth0 (others by request)
- Customizable Home Page
- 1TB Storage Space
No credit card required
You can also opt to have your group members sponsor the Groups.io hosting fees.
Save big with Groups.io
Groups.io replaces a bunch of apps, including:
- Mailman / Discourse / Aurea (previously Lyris)
- Dropbox for teams
- G Suite: Docs, Calendar
- SurveyMonkey / Typeform / Google Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
The calendar in Premium and Enterprise groups provides the ability to create single and recurring events, along with any number of reminders. You can subscribe to the calendar with Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports importing ICS files. Calendars can be public or private.
Events can also have RSVPs, with the following features:
- You can specify a max number of attendees, and it will maintain a wait list.
- You can specify whether someone can bring a guest or not.
- There is a directory of people who have responded, and you can send emails just to those who replied Yes or No.
- You can export a list of attendees.
- You can print out name tags for attendees, using a variety of Avery templates.
If you are legally recognized as a non-profit organization, we offer a 50% discount on our Enterprise plan. When upgrading your group, select the non-profit discount. Also, please contact us so we can verify your non-profit status.
Is your group associated with Indivisible? Please contact support, and we will upgrade your group to Premium for free.
The following are counted towards the storage limits for your group:
- Images in databases
- Images in wiki pages
- Message attachments
Messages themselves are not counted towards the storage limits, only any attachments.
What Happens If I Go Over My Storage Limits?
We send you a warning when you've reached 80% of your storage limit. You can configure your group to either bounce messages when you've reached your storage limit, or to automatically delete old attachments to keep you under the storage limit. Photos and files are never automatically deleted.
Questions? Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.