Zoom Users Discussion Group email@example.comThis group is to ask questions and to provide support and resources for using the Zoom platform with a focus on accessibility. With more people finding themselves using technology in their homes Zoom has become even more popular. Many people are using Zoom for the first time and so this group exists to provide a space for people to ask any question they need to relating to Zoom. No question is too basic. While accessibility is not the group's exclusive focus people with disabilities have very unique and specific needs and this group is also available to answer such questions, including the best ways to use Zoom with screen readers, screen magnification software as well as other assistive devices.
- 385 Members
- 534 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.