Zambuto Mirrors email@example.comA gathering place for folks who have a common interest in finest quality Newtonian primary telescope mirrors. We are an information center for discussion from a technical and manufacturing standpoint, as well as performance in the field. The archives of this forum contain a large body of mirror-making information. We cover machines, testing, polish, figuring, anneal; essentially every subject related to the fabrication of a primary mirror. The methods used by Zambuto Optical Company are contained in this body of work.
Zambuto Optical Company is a full service custom manufacturer. We fabricate Newtonian primaries from 7" diameter through 24" diameter, typically in focal ratios from F/4 to F/"long". We have full glass processing capability from raw sheet glass through machining, anneal, and full fabrication to the finished product. We serve the domestic and international markets, both amateur and professional.
Group founded by Con Stoitsis, Melbourne Australia (8 in F/6 ZOC Mirror)
- 2,193 Members
- 3,087 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.