Z Scale firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionWelcome to Z_Scale, the English language forum for 1/220 model train enthusiasts from around
This list was founded and maintained 1999-2004 by international Z Scale Ambassador Jeffrey MacHan. Since 2004, the list has been owned by Z scale advocate Rob Kluz of Ztrack, Magazine.
Z_Scale exists to nurture the development of a sense of community among Z scale modelers, to promote 1:220 model railroading, to encourage the free exchange of information and to enhance the Z scale model railroading experience. All Z scalers are welcome regardless out your skill level or areas of interest.
Share ideas, tips, techniques, pictures, comment on products and make suggestions to manufacturers, announce events, new products, help each other and make civil, courteous and constructive observations on the Z model railroading world.
Posts relating directly to Ebay items with auction numbers are not permitted on this list. References to unique/unusual/new-product Ebay items that arise during general discussions are encouraged as long as the specific auction number is omitted.
Got questions? Get answers!
(Everything you ever wanted to know about Z but didn't know where to look!)
Reminder: all site content is protected by copyright.
Z_Scale is a recognized Special Interest Group of the National Model Railroad Association.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.