Contacts for Yamaha CS80

tony k

I was wondering who is interested in new contact sets for Yamaha CS80. Together with a friend who has a high quality Markforged 3d printer I will produce a one to one copy.
As soon as it is finished and at least as good as the original I will place some pictures.
Please let me know if you also need new contacts for the yamaha cs80 because I can reduce the price by larger numbers
thanks

Mooseheads

Hi Tony,

I would likely be interested in a set of new contacts, please keep me informed on the development.

Thank you

Martin

Nigel99

I would be interested in keeping a set as a backup.

I’ll keep my eye on your progress and see how this project turns out.

Regards,
Nigel