XEphem - The UNIX-based astronomy/planetarium program firstname.lastname@example.orgThis mailing list is for those that use or are interested in XEphem. XEphem is an astronomy program that runs under UNIX. It uses a X-Windows based graphical system to display star charts and other astronomical information. "XEphem, the brainchild of programmer Elwood Downey, is a star-charting, sky-simulating, ephemeris-generating celestial virtuoso that can do just about everything that the usual Windows and Macintosh star-charting software can do -- and sometimes quite a bit more. And it's completely free. What's not to like?"
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.