Western Washington DX Club firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Western Washington DX Club (WWDXC) is one of the largest and most active radio clubs on the West Coast. Our members are licensed amateur radio operators who have an interest in DX (distance) communications and radio contest operating. This is called Radiosport. The WWDXC is an ARRL-affiliated club.
- sponsors the Washington State Salmon Run annual operating contest.
- competes for the Pacific Northwest Challenge Cup Traveling Trophy.
- sponsors several awards including the Washington Totem Award.
- administers the William Bennett W7PHO Scholarship.
- helps fund DXpeditions to rare DXCC entities.
- hosts the Pacific Northwest DX Convention.
There are few restrictions on joining the club's email reflector, though it is expected that you are interested in radiosport (DX & HF contesting) in the Puget Sound area. However, for permission to POST on the reflector, you must be a voting club member. Per the club's ByLaws, Regular and Junior members, both paid, are voting members. Honorary and Associate members are not. Similarly, a category of "Life" members may have existed, but it failed to ever be officially recognized in the ByLaws.
Western Washington DX Club Reflector -- Guidelines
This reflector is devoted to the discussion of DX and contesting. This includes DX, contests, station building, DXpeditions, technical questions, contesting questions, amateur radio equipment wants/sales by paid club members, score posting, amateur radio meetings/conventions, and membership achievements.
This does not include personal attacks, politics, or off-subject posts which will be considered a violation of the Guidelines.
Violations may result in removal of the violator from the reflector and possibly from club membership in good standing.
- 205 Members
- 10,169 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.