Topics

WWCS starts September 10, 2019

Sandra Hoexter

Save the date!  Wine Wine and Cheese Seminar class starts up again on Tuesday, September 10.  Enjoy a long Labor Day Weekend.

In honor of our 50th anniversary we are planning even more special classes in the upcoming year.

Also a class member, Karel McClellan, has offered to write our history when hearing that no one had done it.
Karel would like to hear from class members who have special memories about the class they would like to share.
Her email is karelmcclellan@....  She will also be at class on Sept 10.

 And don't forget -

We are still in process of transitioning from yahoogroups to groups.io.  To continue receiving our weekly announcements, please subscribe with groups.io if you haven't already done so.

Using the e-mail account where you wish to receive announcements, send a message to: wwcs+subscribe@groups.io. You will receive an email confirming your subscription; reply to that email to complete your sign-up.  You will then continue to receive the weekly class announcements and any special announcements related to weather-related closings, etc.  In the interim period you will received messages from both systems.

See you on September 10!