Topics

Problem with sending out messaage

Barbara Williams

I’m having a problem.  I first sent it from my Hotmail address and got a message saying it needed to be approved.  So I then sent it from barb@... and nothing happened.  It isn’t even in the outbox.  I was sending it to wwcs@groups.io.  Isn’t that right?

Howard Jeffrey Bender

Barb and y'all -

I just copied the Wine Seminar announcement into my groups.io and sent it out.  You should have received it.  I'll also try it via Yahoo.

Hope others aren't doing the same thing or everyone will get lots of messages!!  :-/

Cheers,

Howard