Member comment period - 444.900_NN7D_GigHarbor_5758_20201124

Rob Salsgiver

The NN7D 444.900 repeater has passed a Board vote and is now submitted for the required 14 day member comment period.  If no negative comments are received by 8/23/21 the NN7D system will receive it's coordination.

Rob Salsgiver - NR3O
2m/70cm Band Chair

Kenny Richards

I think Rob meant if no negative comments are received by 8/30/21, the coordination will be granted. (16+14=30)

Thanks
Kenny

Randy Neals

This is a positive comment in support of the allocation for NN7D repeater.
I understand the repeater will be used by Gig Harbor area amateurs in support of their community emergency preparedness etc.

It's great to see low level repeaters being deployed and used for emcomm as it enables greater frequency reuse across Western Washington than if we put all our repeaters on the highest mountains.

Randy W3RWN
Burien, WA
(Trustee of W7BUR - low level emcomm repeater)

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 8:18 PM Rob Salsgiver <rob@...> wrote:
The NN7D 444.900 repeater has passed a Board vote and is now submitted for the required 14 day member comment period.  If no negative comments are received by 8/23/21 the NN7D system will receive it's coordination.

Rob Salsgiver - NR3O
2m/70cm Band Chair

Rob Salsgiver

Details.  Time flies when you’re having fun….

Thanks Kenny.

Rob