Website Update - PayPal Membership Link

Good Evening,

During the meeting, there was mention of a PayPal link to allow members to submit the membership fee. When browsing the Fees section, it only shows a link to the address which then errors to a 404 Page Not Found.

Thanks,

73,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Phone: (360) 340-8886

Scott Honaker

Good question.  You can find it under Process-Membership Dues

https://www.wwara.org/coordination-process/membership/

Thanks!

Scott N7SS

During the meeting, there was mention of a PayPal link to allow members to submit the membership fee. When browsing the Fees section, it only shows a link to the address which then errors to a 404 Page Not Found.

Thanks,

73,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Phone: (360) 340-8886

Kenny Richards

Fixed - This is the problem with having multiple places on the site with almost the same information.

I removed all the old details about signing up from the 'Fees' page and provided a link to the new Membership page (with the PayPal link).

Thanks for catching and pointing this out, I missed it when making the new page.

73,
Kenny, KU7M