WWARA Website Update

Kenny Richards

This has been a topic for the last couple meetings, so hopefully it isn't too big of surprise, but the WWARA website has been completely updated/replaced. (https://www.wwara.org) The original site was created using Microsoft Frontpage and had comments going back to 1997, so needless to say it was time for an upgrade.

The new site is hosted on a modern CMS and you don't need to be able to manually update HTML/PHP code to post things now. I flipped over to the new site a couple weeks ago, but I needed todo some 'plumbing' work to get the nightly updated coordination listings to publish correctly. I was able to get all that working on Friday.

Please let me know if there is anything missing, you find a spelling error or any other mistakes. I really want to thank Rob-NR3O for helping migrate a lot of the content over.

73,
Kenny, KU7M

Randy Neals

Thumbs Up! Nice work.

[...]