Upcoming Event: WWARA General Membership Meeting - Sat, 02/22/2020 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

wwara@groups.io Calendar <wwara@...>

Reminder: WWARA General Membership Meeting

When: Saturday, 22 February 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Tukwila Fire Station #51, 444 Andover Park East, Tukwila, WA 98188

View Event

Organizer: Kenny Richards kenny@...

Steve, N9VW

9 to 12...?

On 2/19/2020 9:00 AM, wwara@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: WWARA General Membership Meeting

When: Saturday, 22 February 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Tukwila Fire Station #51, 444 Andover Park East, Tukwila, WA 98188

View Event

Organizer: Kenny Richards kenny@...

Kenny Richards

Steve,

Thanks for catching my error, I have updated the calendar invite to reflect the actual meeting time. (10am - Noon)

I will also get the next meeting into the calendar, which will be up at SnoDEM.

Thanks
Kenny

ROBERT CHATHAM AF7PR

10/4 Good Buddy
RoB
AF7PR

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:26 AM Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:
Steve,

Thanks for catching my error, I have updated the calendar invite to reflect the actual meeting time. (10am - Noon)

I will also get the next meeting into the calendar, which will be up at SnoDEM.

Thanks
Kenny

Kenny Richards

The agenda for the Saturday meeting has been posted to the website and is available in the files section.

This Saturday's meeting will be in Tukwila at Fire Station #51. (444 Andover Park East, Tukwila, WA 98188)  We are supposed to be in the big conference room on the west side of the fire station, but sometimes we are asked to use the 'private' conference room on the east side. Just as a reminder, the next meeting (May 23, 2020) will be held at SnoDEM building at Paine Field. And we are still looking for someone to host the meeting somewhere in Pierce County for the September meeting. It is the hope of the board by shifting the meeting around the state, more members will be able to take part.

73,

Kenny, KU7M

ROBERT CHATHAM AF7PR

Kenny,
What is the firm date for Pierce County?
RoB

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:46 PM Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:

The agenda for the Saturday meeting has been posted to the website and is available in the files section.

This Saturday's meeting will be in Tukwila at Fire Station #51. (444 Andover Park East, Tukwila, WA 98188)  We are supposed to be in the big conference room on the west side of the fire station, but sometimes we are asked to use the 'private' conference room on the east side. Just as a reminder, the next meeting (May 23, 2020) will be held at SnoDEM building at Paine Field. And we are still looking for someone to host the meeting somewhere in Pierce County for the September meeting. It is the hope of the board by shifting the meeting around the state, more members will be able to take part.

73,

Kenny, KU7M

Ampro Builders

Kenny,
That is not the question I asked you but as near as I can tell Pierce County would be 9/22/2020?
The next possible date for a general meeting appears to be May after this Saturday and May appears to be in Sno County.
RoB

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:56 PM Ampro Builders <rob@...> wrote:
[...]

Frank Wolfe

Kenny,

Is this meeting really scheduled to start at 9:00 (or 10:00 as usual)?

Frank