Re: General WWARA Meeting - Sat, 02/06/2021 #cal-notice

Kenny Richards

The meeting minutes for the Feb 6th meeting are now posted on the WWARA website.

I'm also sorry to announce that due to health reasons, Steve Vanwambeck, N9VW has resigned from the WWARA board and as the 440 band chair, effective immediately. Steve has made a huge impact during his tenure and we are very sorry to see him step down. We wish him the best in his recovery.

In the short term, I will cover the secretary duties until a replacement can be identified. Rob-NR3O has agreed to take over as the 440 band chair and has also replaced Peter-WA7FUS as the 2m band chair.

73,

Kenny, KU7M
WWARA Chairman

Join wwara@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.