Re: General Membership Meeting - Sept 28, 2019

stan nelson

Good Morning Kenny

Sorry to miss this meeting as the narrow band issue is very important to all of us.
This the SET coming up the following Saturday we will have to pass on this meeting.
Thanks for the update

Stan
K7DKK
PC DEC

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 6:24 PM Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:
Reminder, the general membership meeting is next Saturday at 10am at the Tukwila Fire Station #51.  I have posted the agenda to the website and here in the files section.

I have also posted a current draft of the Narrowband Proposal that the Narrowband Committee has been working on.  This has been a topic discussed over the last several meetings and provides more details on how the 2m and 70cm band could be re-channeled to narrowband.

73,
Kenny

Join wwara@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.