Re: Member comment period open 440.750 K6MBY Sequim

Rob Chatham

To Randy
Sorry about the terminology.
You have an MMDVM powered Fusion Repeater in your system last information I had.
It is always up to the repeater owner to insure that the converted analog repeater is narrow band.
Thanks
Rob Chatham
Out

On Jul 27, 2019, at 8:09 AM, Randy Neals <randy@...> wrote:

> “Seattle ACS has such a cobble“

What are you talking about?

Randy, W3RWN

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 5:22 AM Ampro Builders <rob.chatham46@...> wrote:
Hi Kenny
Gng 2 Lookout 2 day.
How is the HM Wan progressing ?

The reason I asked about the DNR repeater is that not all repeaters are created equal.
Any junk repeater including WB can be converted now.
Buyer be ware.
Guys who don’t want to pay for s Motorola are using old repeaters with an MMDVM device.

This does not make it always a NB repeater.
It is digital si long as it isn’t used in multi mode including Analog.
Seattle ACS has such a cobble.
FYI
RoB

On Jul 26, 2019, at 10:33 PM, Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:

Rob,

Yes, this is a narrowband (DMR) repeater according to the TDS.

Thanks
Kenny

--
Sent from mobile.