locked Re: Minutes for March 2, 2019 Meeting Posted

Randy Neals

Thanks Kenny,

I also recognize that trying to bring together the West Coast in one plan is not simple or easy.
It's hard enough to get consensus in one coordinating area.

However, it's worth some time consulting with the neighbors, and trying to do the right thing.
If the right thing is not possible, at least we tried and have the moral authority to do something less optimal, locally.

Randy

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 12:15 PM Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:
Randy,

I applaud your foresight and bold suggestion, it would certainly be a great if the all the coordination bodies on the west coast could agree on the details of the transition. When the committee has something ready to share with a wider audience, I will be happy to engage you for driving this effort across all the groups you mentioned.

Thanks
Kenny

Join wwara@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.