locked Re: Minutes for March 2, 2019 Meeting Posted

Kenny Richards

Daron,

Please share, just remind people that it was a proposal and meant to kick start the discussion, not the final plan. :-)  There were two critical missing points brought up during the meeting and will be the focus of the working group to address over the next couple months. (The exact channel plan being one of them) Another point that came up during the meeting that I didn't call out was trying to align our neighbor coordination bodies with the plan once we have a proposal that seems to work. ORCC and BC were specifically called out, but IACC would certainly be invited as well. So I'm glad you are reaching out pro-actively. :-)

Having regular sync up of WWARA and ORCC working groups would be great.

73,
Kenny

Join wwara@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.