From: John Laybourne <johnlac7s@...>
To: wvdxc@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Mar 19, 2023 11:01 am
Subject: [wvdxc] Tunner

So during the the last rtty contest I did I had some problems with my at4k antenna tuner. I had some arching inside I thought on the roller inductor so needless to say I have a new at4k tunner.  As for the old one I found where the problem was pics included....to much rf !!!🤓🤓
But in the process of making a new part and put back into service ...my another station setup 🤔🤔 ... Just thought I would share this maintenance tidbit...caught me off guard....73 have fun..
AC7S
John
Attachments: