New ham radio video for PBS

Bob Tabke, N7IP

Very nice story by University of Montana journalism students. While there's some commentary about the aging population of hams, the video might be inspirational for young people with inquisitive minds--folks you might know. W7GJ, highlighted in the video, was my mentor helping me get into 6m EME. I'd enjoy the opportunity to do the same here. Let me know. It's the real long path--2.5 sec round trip. Enjoy the video!

https://www.montanapbs.org/programs/ham/ <https://www.montanapbs.org/programs/ham/>

Bob, N7IP

Mike Ritz

Thanks, Bob. I forwarded to the education folks at ARRL.

73;
Mike
W7VO