Clark County Radio Club surplus equipment

dave

The club gets equipment donated and then offers it for sale to the local amateur community.  The link below point to the list of equipment for sale.

There are two Steppers in the list.  One is a 3 element with 40meters and the other is a two element 20m-6m.  They have been on the list for a while but have not sold.  Looking for any reasonable offers.  There is also a swan and a ten-tec in the list.

Dave WZ8T

ccarc-equipment-sales.pdf (dropbox.com)

Don W7WLL

Dave,

Who do inquiries of interest on anything go to?

Don W7WLL

On 11/29/2022 10:24 AM, dave wrote:

The club gets equipment donated and then offers it for sale to the local amateur community.  The link below point to the list of equipment for sale.

There are two Steppers in the list.  One is a 3 element with 40meters and the other is a two element 20m-6m.  They have been on the list for a while but have not sold.  Looking for any reasonable offers.  There is also a swan and a ten-tec in the list.

Dave WZ8T

dave

To me. I manage the sales of items.
Dave wz8t

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/3/22 11:29 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: wvdxc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [wvdxc] Clark County Radio Club surplus equipment

Dave,

Don W7WLL

Dave WZ8T

Don W7WLL

I was interested in the small 4 el 2 M beam. Been looking for one that I can retrofit to work on 162 MHz for an AIS receiving antenna.

Do you know the brand and model possibly?

Don W7WLL

On 12/3/2022 10:45 PM, dave wrote:

To me. I manage the sales of items.
Dave wz8t

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/3/22 11:29 AM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [wvdxc] Clark County Radio Club surplus equipment

Dave,

Don W7WLL

Dave WZ8T