URL for Spots history

John

What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Rob Robinett

The bands are fine
My preferred search:  http://wspr.rocks/

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 6:57 AM John via groups.io <n0ure=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Glenn Elmore

http://wspr.rocks/ looks fairly normal to me.
What kind of history are you after?

On 5/15/21 7:57 AM, John via groups.io wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Edward Hammond

As far as I know, there's really nothing even close to as good as http://wspr.rocks  ... except I suppose wsprd.vk7jj.com.  :-)

It's fantastic, and having a really handsome and functional site like that adds loads of interest, for me at least, in the WSPR hobby.

My thanks and congratulations to those responsible.

Edward

W3ENR

On 5/15/21 10:30 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
The bands are fine
My preferred search:  http://wspr.rocks/

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 6:57 AM John via groups.io <n0ure=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Jim Lill

as a backup, there's always my site jimlill.com:8088

On 5/15/21 10:47 AM, Edward Hammond wrote:

As far as I know, there's really nothing even close to as good as http://wspr.rocks  ... except I suppose wsprd.vk7jj.com.  :-)

It's fantastic, and having a really handsome and functional site like that adds loads of interest, for me at least, in the WSPR hobby.

My thanks and congratulations to those responsible.

Edward

W3ENR

On 5/15/21 10:30 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
The bands are fine
My preferred search:  http://wspr.rocks/

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 6:57 AM John via groups.io <n0ure=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Jim, you inspired Phil's site.

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 7:58 AM Jim Lill <jim@...> wrote:

as a backup, there's always my site jimlill.com:8088

On 5/15/21 10:47 AM, Edward Hammond wrote:

As far as I know, there's really nothing even close to as good as http://wspr.rocks  ... except I suppose wsprd.vk7jj.com.  :-)

It's fantastic, and having a really handsome and functional site like that adds loads of interest, for me at least, in the WSPR hobby.

My thanks and congratulations to those responsible.

Edward

W3ENR

On 5/15/21 10:30 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
The bands are fine
My preferred search:  http://wspr.rocks/

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 6:57 AM John via groups.io <n0ure=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Edward Hammond

And, actually, that is precisely the other site that I use.  :-)   Thank you too!

Edward

On 5/15/21 10:57 AM, Jim Lill wrote:

as a backup, there's always my site jimlill.com:8088

On 5/15/21 10:47 AM, Edward Hammond wrote:

As far as I know, there's really nothing even close to as good as http://wspr.rocks  ... except I suppose wsprd.vk7jj.com.  :-)

It's fantastic, and having a really handsome and functional site like that adds loads of interest, for me at least, in the WSPR hobby.

My thanks and congratulations to those responsible.

Edward

W3ENR

On 5/15/21 10:30 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
The bands are fine
My preferred search:  http://wspr.rocks/

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 6:57 AM John via groups.io <n0ure=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

WA2TP

HI John,

 The last spots uploaded I see for you were on 5/10.

Tom
WA2TP

What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John

Jim Lill

I have thought above retiring my site but as I still want all the spot data for my own propagation research, I decided to continue

On 5/15/21 11:16 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
[...]

Hi Jim,  I miss your %dups column.  Phil's 'Duplicates' page doesn't quite show that information.