Install error, out of space guidance needed

Bruce KX4AZ

I decided to try installing WD on a Pi4 that I use for an openwebrx server and a TV signal bandscan that uploads to rabbitears.info.  That's all it does.  During the WD installation I eventually reached a dead end with the attached error message about being out of disk space.  The Pi user directories have barely anything size-wise, so I am assuming there is a large log file on the operating system somewhere that has filled up the SD card.  Thankfully I am not self-conscious about asking a dumb question like "where would be the best directory(s) to look for a large log file on a Linux based system, and would it be safe to delete it?".

Rob Robinett

Run the command 'df' to see which file system is full.

To find the largest files in the full file system(s) found by 'df' run:

ls -lSr $(find /ROOT_OF_FULL_FILESYSTEM -size +1M )