Topics

Display command sequence?

John

What is the command sequence to continuously display the decode counts and upload counts?

John

Glenn Elmore

John,
To display upload activity I think what you can do is go to the wsprnet spots directory (I'm not sure that the wsprdaemon side does this yet)

cd ~/wsprdaemon/uploads.d/wsprnet.d/spots.d/
increment the verbosity
wd -d
and follow updates
tail -F uploads.log

Glenn n6gn

John

Thank you, Glenn..
That is exactly what I was looking for.
John

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 07:42:22 PM CST, Glenn Elmore <n6gn@...> wrote:

John,
To display upload activity I think what you can do is go to the wsprnet spots directory (I'm not sure that the wsprdaemon side does this yet)

cd ~/wsprdaemon/uploads.d/wsprnet.d/spots.d/
increment the verbosity
wd -d
and follow updates
tail -F uploads.log

Glenn n6gn

Cathal Ferris

If one doesn't have the environment aliases set up that some people do, the commands should read as follows:

cd ~/wsprdaemon/uploads.d/wsprnet.d/spots.d/
~/wsprdaemon/wsprdaemon.sh -d
tail -F ~/wsprdaemon/uploads.d/wsprnet.d/spots.d/uploads.log