Topics

Delayed Kiwi connection problems should be fixed in V2.10h

Rob Robinett

I think I found and fixed that problem which has been reported by several users.
Let me know if you still experience rx channels which come up only after some minutes, or never at all.

ON5KQ

Rob,

I think my start-up problem has been solved as I could download and install the kiwirecorder script.

I also found, that the establishment of receive channels of the kiwis now happens almost instantly. As my set-up grows while building some better antennas I run currently 32 channels on 4 different antennas. It works without problem now on my Dual-Xeon Supermicro Workstation.

Ulli, ON5KQ