Topics

ClickHouse / PostreSQL FDW Integrations

Greg Beam

Hello All,

I'm probably late to the party, as usual, but, I was playing around with Phill's wspr.rocks site, and it definitely Rocks on the speed front !!

I'm looking to explore ClickHouse Database solutions a good bit more and was wondering two things:
I have a server set up with ClickHouse and walked through a couple of their DataSet examples. There's no question, the thing is seriously fast.

Thanks

73's
Greg, KI7MT

Greg Beam

Hello All,

I should have looked a bit further before diving into a complex solution.

Third Party UI Clients are Plentiful

I already have a subscription to JetBrains DataGrip (and others), and it has native support for ClickHouse. All I had to do was look for the connector .. Doooh !!!

In any Case, the more I learn about ClickHouse, the more impressed I become. This thing is powerful, and seriously fast !!

73's
Greg, KI7MT