No admin password set. Can only connect from same local network as Kiwi. Client ip = 192.168.1.58

Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ

Yes I did, does not help.

But I have solved it differently:

ssh into Beaglebone, edit admin.json, set autologin to FALSE and add a clear text password for the admin account.

That worked.
As a second step : From the admin page I have activated Autologin again and this works as well.

Thanks everyone.

KD2OM

Erwin,
Have you tried using it's IP address instead of the url?

73
SteveKD2OM

.

On Aug 29, 2022, at 15:39, Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ via groups.io <waterwin2@...> wrote:

Thanks Tom. Not using wifi for the Kiwi or for any Raspberry Pi's. Only cabled into the same ethernet switch.

Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ

Thanks Tom. Not using wifi for the Kiwi or for any Raspberry Pi's. Only cabled into the same ethernet switch.

WA2TP - Tom

I’ve seen this when on a Wi-Fi connection while on the same network. If not on a cabled connection you may want to try that.

On Aug 29, 2022, at 12:35 PM, Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ via groups.io <waterwin2@...> wrote:

Time to pick the hive mind here.
My kiwi was off line for a day or 2 and is now again on line. Using the same ethernet switch, getting the same IP address as before, trying to access from the same pc as I always do that is not changed in any way either. I can access http://kiwisdr.local:8073/ from that pc as well as http://kiwisdr.local:8073/status
But not http://kiwisdr.local:8073/admin
System tells me I am not on the same network.

How can I get past that issue ?

Thanks!

Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ