Re: WD 3.0.3 is now available and is the preferred and stable release

Rob Robinett

Edit the fstab file as you did last time
Then stop WD
Then sudo umount /tmp/wsprdaemon
Then sudo mount /tmp/wsprdaemon
Then start WD

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 2:01 PM Edward Hammond <manager@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: issue adjusting ramdisk size]

Alrighty, I'll do it all on 80m and below.  I hope to hear somebody soon!

I thought I was clever enough to do this on my own, but apparently not.  Since I might not be the only one with this problem, I'll say it out loud:

Checking /etc/fstab the original size parameter was "size=300m"  I've changed this number to 400m, 900m, 1000m, but I'm still getting errors when trying to launch WSPRDaemon that say that my schedule fails validation because I only have 409,600kb of space.

I dropped 80m off the FST4W schedule and WSPRDaemon runs without complaint ...  I guess I don't know how to correctly edit /etc/fstab ... it seemed sort of obvious to me that the "size=" parameter would be the one, but apparently not.  No rush, but if somebody can set me straight, I'd appreciate it..