Re: Kiwi connections not going away

Rob Robinett

Hi Chris,

Run 'git pull' to get the latest version of 3.0 after which  'wd -V' should print 3.0.2.6.

In beta testing I found that on busy servers the kiwirecord.py process which records the wav files was being interrupted by other programs and as a result there were corrupted wav files.  To address that problem I raised the program priority  of the kiwirecorder jobs, but they have to run as user 'root', so the schedule change must 'sudo kill ...' to them.  With that change those zombie kiwirecorder jobs should be killed.

There is still a lot of log file 'noise' associated with these changes and I am working to clean that up.

73,

Rob