Re: Rejected

Rob Robinett

I think G4ZFQ is the only site transmitting on both 60M bands during the same WSPR cycle.
Perhaps he too doesn't know that 1/2 of such spots are being rejected by wsprnet.org

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 12:01 PM Rob Robinett via groups.io <rob=robinett.us@groups.io> wrote:
If you send me a list of rejected spots I will try to enhance the filtering I already do on spots before uploading them
thanks

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 11:55 AM Jim Lill <jim@...> wrote:

I have started tracking which spots get rejected on wsprnet uploads. The wsprdaemon.sh -le command in v3.02 is useful for doing this. I have found 2 categories so far

  • bad decodes or otherwise misformed spots
  • dupes that come from uploads on the 60/60eu and 80/80eu bands. For example G4ZFQ on 60/60eu on the same upload cyles will result in one being thrown out as a dupe

-Jim

WA2ZKD