Re: Dropping spots.

Rob Robinett

I have been told these lost spots are due to overloads at wsprnet.org and that is under investigation.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 10:57 PM ON5KQ <ON5KQ@...> wrote:
No spots at all from my kiwis...for the last day or so...
However all received at wsprdaemon servers, I think...

So I leave everything running here and just wait...

Just strange idea:  Could it be one of the users computer, being hacked and then this infected computer is overwhelming the wsprnet.org site ot make it overload by constantly polling ? The user of the infected computer has (of coarse) no idea about the problem...
In that case the only way is to block the ip-adres of the infected users computer...
However: I just checked my PC.... so don't block me any longer at wsprnet.org..... hihi...

Ulli, ON5KQ