Re: WD 3.0 beta testing

KD2OM

Rob, I made the i7 KD2OM, APi-1 _1 and APi-2 _2
You know the login details for the i7

Steve

.

On Apr 28, 2022, at 13:25, Rob Robinett <rob@...> wrote:

Obviously those specific values are for Steve.
If others want to offer me access to their WD servers, PM me and I'll offer you your own REMOTE_ACCESS_CHANNEL number.

In addition to making those changes to your conf file and then running any WD command, you will need to PM me a login name and password on your WD server.  That login will need to have sudo permissions for me to do useful debugging.

For closer to realtime help, join my Telegram 'wsprdaemon' channel