Re: Problem with wspr-server ??

ON5KQ

13h50 utc
can't find any spots on the wsprdaemon server database when connecting via Grafana... since early morning all bands.
Originally I saw a lot of files on my local workstation in the wsprdaemon folder, waiting to be uploaded, however they are all erased now.
Curl.log only zeros... no upload confirmations...
There must be something broken... in the meantime, I keep all running here, although it doesn't seem that decodes are written in files, because there is a network error....
The merge.log shows all the spots from the kiwi on each band, but nothing arrived at the wsprdaemon server...

Ulli, ON5KQ