Re: Inconsistency of Grafana Noise data = gaps with no data

Rob Robinett

I have been debugging the WD 3.0 server code and despite all me pre-testing I encountered bugs which caused noise and extended spot losses on the WD2 server which feeds Grafana and wspr.live.
I believe those bugs are fixed and the noise and spots should be current now.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems in the next few days as I finish debugging WD 3.0 on the three servers which store all the WD spot and noise as well as the clone of the wsprnet spot database used by wspr.live