Re: PI image for raspberryKIWI

Jim Lill

root has no PW until you set it.   ssh login is with user=debian pw=serial# until you change serial number. You then use su for root or sudo bash with work also

On 1/9/22 7:24 PM, John via groups.io wrote:
Thank you Jim. It was the Raspberry pi 3B that failed. I replaced it and found version 1.359 image.
I loaded that up on a 3B+ I had in the draw. I later ran an update and now at 1.447.
I am still having no luck providing the correct password for SSH root.
I have set the KIWI Admin PW and expected the same for root, but no joy.

John