Re: old noise graphs

Bruce KX4AZ

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 10:06 AM, admin wrote:
Hello,
you can find the wspr daemon noise data on wspr.live ( https://wspr.live ) in the Station Noise Stats dashboard. On that page you can chaneg the time frame in the top right corner. You can zoom into the data by holding your mouse down while on one of the graphs.

Direct link:
https://wspr.live/gui/d/ereVvgn7z/station-noise-stats?orgId=1&refresh=1m&var-site=KX4AZ%2FT
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for, and I now know precisely when the antenna performance fell off the cliff, so to speak (17 December, 0118 UTC).  If only it weren't a 980 mile drive from my QTH.