old noise graphs

Bruce KX4AZ

My remote dipole antenna ("KX4AZ-T") was clobbered by a windstorm around December 16th (last month).  I believe my Pi was still uploading noise data during that period, so it would be interesting to see if the exact moment when the antenna got hit was visible in the noise graphs.  After that event, I eventually cut back to just one WSPR band (20 meters), until I can return in person to repair the damage later this year

This link shows me noise data for past day, but I was unsure how to view a wider time range to include the past month (apologies for my limited skills)...
http://wsprdaemon.org/graphs/KX4AZ/