Re: Kiwi Forum status?

Rob Robinett

I found some rather persistent bots in Maui, KPh and KFS but was able to suppress them by adding their public IP address/16 to the Kiw's block nets table.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 6:39 PM WA2TP <myis300@...> wrote:
I have had a specific kiwi targeted and channels kicked repeatedly. To the point where I moved the antenna connected to the targeted kiwi, to a new kiwi and left that kiwi as a target, which continued to experience the same attacks.

On Dec 18, 2021, at 10:38 PM, Phil Karn <karn@...> wrote:

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I'm seeing traffic to one of my KiwiSDRs that may or may not be an attack trying to exploit a bug, and I would really like to know if anyone else is seeing the same thing.
Phil