Major update to WsprDaemon Timescale Database Guide V2

Gwyn Griffiths

I've updated and expanded my Guide to the WsprDaemon Timebase installation. It's attached as a file to this message and available via the WsprDaemon Timescale web page. The Guide is now fully consistent with the installation on the logs2.wsprdaemon.org server. It includes many new examples of postgreSQL queries and has Annexes outlining APIs for a range of methods to access the data. I'm grateful to Phil, VK7JJ, for contributing an Annex on how he uses node.js. Other routes include Python, psql, KNIME, and Octave (Win 10 and macOS proven so far).
If you spot errors, or parts are not clear, please let me know.
73
Gwyn G3ZIL