Re: New install on Pi4 question

Jim Lill

I'm not sure it likes _ in the RX name or if the various people who track spots do

On 10/14/21 9:11 PM, Bruce KX4AZ wrote:
When I went back and re-read the original installation message I realized it was simply asking me for permission to create a RAM drive, so I answered YES and proceeded from there.  After editing the example wsprdaemon.conf file for my specific setup, I now have it running and can see that it is connected to the KiwiSDR.  It's not uploading any spots so far, and when I check the status, each of the five receivers says "Got PID xxx from file, but it is not running".  I am assuming I made a simple mistake somewhere along the line.