Kiwi front end protection.

Rolf Ekstrand

Good morning y'all,

In regards to my expansion plans I am thinking of putting up some fixed gain antennas.  However in the EU direction I have a high power DX/contester station about 1/3 of a mile away and my concern is front end overloading and protection of the Kiwi with increased gain in that direction. It is pretty bad at times as is with the omni antenna.   I had the Kiwi schematic some place, but can't find it now, and with the ongoing Kiwi bru hah hoopla the link is not seemingly accessible.

Anyone  out there in WD land that have info on the front end protection of the Kiwi and/or experience with close in band high power transmissions.

73 Rolf K9DZT