Re: Backdoor in KiwiSDR

kk6pr

" . . .Chinese IPs logged onto my KiwiSDR to monitor US military frequencies . . . The thought of the Chinese Communist Party adding and exploiting another backdoor entrance into my KiwiSDR is unsettling."

I'm more concerned about American fascists' access and use of my Kiwis.  My IP Blacklist is full of them - I don't care what frequencies they want to listen to.

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 12:58 PM Carol KP4MD <kp4md@...> wrote:
I have no problem with John Seamons having access, but I was spooked and removed my KiwiSDR from the public Kiwi directory and DDNS service once I detected Chinese IPs pinging my router with port scanning attacks and several Chinese IPs logged onto my KiwiSDR to monitor US military frequencies.  The thought of the Chinese Communist Party adding and exploiting another backdoor entrance into my KiwiSDR is unsettling.