Re: 8 way splitter for GPS to kiwi's and GPSDO needed

Glenn Elmore

Lots of splitters available but they all end up tieing grounds together which can make a bad situation worse and more complex.
Complete low frequency isolation is desireable but requires special effort.

On Jun 19, 2021 10:31 AM, KD2OM <steve@...> wrote:
Ulli,
I don’t know if an 8 port splitter is available but I am using a 4 port TVRO splitter. The ones meant for satellite TV have one DC thru port and the rest DC blocked. I would imagine the same type is available in Europe. It is 75 ohms with F connectors.

73,
Steve KD2OM