Re: KFS reception quality - IMD and other (internal?) noise sources...

ON5KQ

Yes - now at local California midnight observing (dead) 20m band... All antennas show noise - strongest warterfall bars are every 180kHz.....
Also the empty 10m looks rather dirty... yesterday this was not the case!  Lets see, if this changes day by day... especially it will be interesting to see, what happens on the weekend.
In my neighborhood, there is a big improvement at the weekend of industrial noise (from the commercial centers here at about 3-5miles from my location)

Ulli