Re: Transient missing spots events may require WD server CPU upgrade

Rob Robinett

In WD V3.0 I will be adding support for FST4W 120/300/900/1800 and using those modes, especially the 900/1800, will surely require more CPU than any Pi can offer.

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 1:06 PM Edward Hammond <manager@...> wrote:
Sorry, a correction.  It was FT8 that was pushing my Pi to its limits
then, not WSPR.  But I would think overclocking would similarly help in
this situation.

EH