Re: recent c2_level very low on some bands

hf_linkz

I would like to thanks Rob and company for the analysis of my setup the other day (via the Zoom meeting)
It appeared that my Raspberry Pi 3B+ was too weak for a 12 chan monitoring, it used to work fine in the past so maybe the newer OS release was a bit too heavy that time .. who knows

But today I have modified the script to run on a more powerful computer, running an Archlinux distro
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (bogomips ~5700, it was 40 on the pi3 HI HI) - 4GB RAM - SSD drive

It's now 2310z on 22 may 2021 and wsprdaemon.sh is running on this computer
I will have a look on the logs to see if something is wrong and if it's OK then I'll fork the git code and commit the modified version for that specific OS, mods are mostly s/apt-get/pacman/ btw

Regards