Re: URL for Spots history

Rob Robinett

Hi Jim,  I miss your %dups column.  Phil's 'Duplicates' page doesn't quite show that information.

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 9:37 AM Jim Lill <jim@...> wrote:

I have thought above retiring my site but as I still want all the spot data for my own propagation research, I decided to continue

On 5/15/21 11:16 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
Jim, you inspired Phil's site.

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 7:58 AM Jim Lill <jim@...> wrote:

as a backup, there's always my site jimlill.com:8088

On 5/15/21 10:47 AM, Edward Hammond wrote:

As far as I know, there's really nothing even close to as good as http://wspr.rocks  ... except I suppose wsprd.vk7jj.com.  :-)

It's fantastic, and having a really handsome and functional site like that adds loads of interest, for me at least, in the WSPR hobby.

My thanks and congratulations to those responsible.

Edward

W3ENR

On 5/15/21 10:30 AM, Rob Robinett wrote:
The bands are fine
My preferred search:  http://wspr.rocks/

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 6:57 AM John via groups.io <n0ure=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are the URLs for WSPR history? Are the bands dead? I have no spots.

John