From: wsprdaemon@groups.io <wsprdaemon@groups.io> on behalf of John via groups.io <n0ure@...>
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 7:23 PM
To: wsprdaemon@groups.io <wsprdaemon@groups.io>
Subject: [wsprdaemon] wsprdaemon on Nvidia Jetson Nano

I have been working to get the daemon running on the 4GB nano. Most is looking well. The KIWIs are loading ok just no spot uploads.
At decode time { 8 sec mark} I see a bump in CPU to 80% but it only lasts for 3 seconds. How can I check on the wsprd processes? Can I learn anything with three -d ? Is there a place in the wsprdaemon.sh  where I might trap an error message?

John
TI4JWC