Re: This is not good - All the more reason for distributed services I suppose

Rob Robinett

We maintain 3 copies of the wsprdaemon.org site:

1) wsprdameon.org is a cloud server maintained by digitalocean.com on a Silicon Valley server
2) wd1.wsprdaemon.org is a Dell server located in a telco engineering lab in Sacramento California , 200 Km from WD2
3) wd2.wsprdaemon.org is a Dell server located in the Hurricane Electric Tier 1 peering point in Fremont California in Silicon Valley

DNS is handled by Google.

So unless all of California burns up or slides in the Pacific Ocean, I think we have a pretty reliable system