Re: No own call decoding or uploading possible?

Chris Wilson

The reasoning behind my request, (which it now is, hi hi), is that I can be receiving WSPR on several bands on an SDR here with a dedicated RX antenna, and want to TX WSPR on another antenna and rig. With WSJT-X I can tick the "No own call decodes" box and I don't get the reports showing, nor them uploaded, of my own call. With antennas fairly close I also sometimes see uploads of harmonics of my TX frequency, which in the real world would not be decoded a few hundred yards away. So I could negate useless decodes of my own calls with such a feature, and would love to see it :) Many thanks for the fast response and your great work Rob, all the best. 2E0ILY Chris Wilson.